Are you a student taking the GCE “O” Level Physics examination? Are you having difficulties understanding the concepts in Dynamics and not able to follow what your teachers taught in school? If so, then this course is for you.
This Dynamics course is carefully crafted to help students achieve the learning outcomes detailed in the GCE “O” level Physics (6091) syllabus. It is designed to make the learning process simple, fast and effective.
Every lesson consists of a short video that explains the concept with animated illustrations using everyday-life examples. At various learning milestones, quizzes with questions of gradual difficulty levels are provided to enable students to test their understanding and reinforce their learning. Throughout the course, students will be given exam preparation tips, advised on commonly made mistakes and misconceptions and taught the skills of how to correctly answer GCE O Level questions. By the end of the course, students will be well equipped with the knowledge required for examination.
What are the topics covered in this course?
This course covers the following topics:
- Balanced & Unbalanced forces;
- Newton’s Laws of Motion;
- Free Body Diagrams;
- Weight, Contact Force, Upthrust, Friction & Tension
What you will learn?
Specifically, you will learn the following:
How you will benefit from this course?
- Learn each concept easily in under 10 minutes.
- Learn at your own pace.
- Visualise and grasp the concepts through animated illustrations and everyday-life examples.
- Gain confidence in exam preparation through a guided program of solving past examination questions after understanding each concept.
- Get tips on commonly made mistakes and be corrected on misconceptions.
- Choose how you want to learn, by concepts or go straight into testing your understanding by solving questions or pick specific topic to learn
- Discover the different types of challenging questions that are commonly asked in examination.
Who is this course for?
- Secondary 3 and 4 students preparing for GCE “O” Level Physics examination (6091)
- Anyone interested in the topic on Dynamics
- Basic knowledge of vectors and vector addition.
- Basic knowledge of mathematical equations, time, distance, scalar and vectors.
- Basic knowledge of measurements, e.g. 100cm =1 m, 1km=1000m, 1kg = 1000g, etc.